FORMAT D AND TYPO3
MARKET LEADER UNDER THE ENTERPRISE CMS SYSTEMS
Experience with TYPO3
We have been working with TYPO3 since version 3.5 (2002). During this time we developed over a hundred websites, which included complex extensions, interfaces and heterogeneous system environments. We find it very important to attend a variety of events each year surrounding the TYPO3 world to gather information about new technologies and share our own findings and solutions.
- 90.000 TYPO3 sites worldwide
- 100.000 community members
- TYPO3 supports 50 languages
- Open Source – No licence required
- Sponsor of various TYPO3-Events (TYPO3Camp, Inspiring Flow Conference)
- Guest lecturer for TYPO3 in the course Webdevelopment at the Hochschule SAE
Worldwide over 90.000 Websites have been realized with TYPO3. The Open Source project, which does not require a license, is backed by over 100.000 community members, which are constantly developing new features. TYPO3 offers Active Security Management, visioning, editorial flow and scalability. But also multisite-management of various apps and sites in one system is no problem for TYPO3.